Thursday 30 May 2013

When do you stop being mad?




How do you forgive someone when they deeply hurt you?
Let's say you have a person you feel protective over, cherish. This person is a child and you love them as though they were related to you in a sister way and not by marriage. When that person breaks your heart by thinking they know it all how do you forgive?
Responsibility can some times be taught when you show a child. For instance they show you they can handle event A on their own so you allow them to try out Event B on their own. Simple right, and then there is my dear friend trust. When teaching how important trust is you give a little and take back a lot when trust is ruined..right? In my world you have to earn trust. You have to earn you way through life and through mistakes, but what mistakes can be overlooked?
When a teenager becomes pregnant when do we celebrate? When do you stop being mad? When do you stopping looking at that girl as a walking tragedy? The worst part is how do you allow that person back into your heart when they show you they have learned nothing and continue to burn your trust? To me that shows I meant nothing to this person and there for I will treat them as such.
I do not celebrate irresponsibility, I do not celebrate stupidity.
There will be no  parties or shindigs were the "mother" gets to feel special. There will be no taking advantage of the gifts people give to first time parents. If this girl had been smart she would have used this as a learning experience to grow up. Sadly, as I have mentioned above that is not the case.
So again I ask when do you stop being mad?

No comments:

Post a Comment