Tuesday 21 May 2013

Growing Pains

As this weeks gets closer to the weekend I get more nervous. Tomorrow is my graduation day and I am none looking forward to it. For several reason actually and not one of them I can explain without sounding like a complete ass. I don't want to walk with over however many people I don't know, meet with administrators I never got to know and I sure as heck don't want to do it just for the degree I'm getting now. I wanted to wait until I finished with my bachelor's degree, so I can puff out my chest like a gorilla and proclaim myself proud. Alas, that is another couple of years down the road. UGH!!
Then there is moving day. 
I am moving to a place that I hate. I would rather have my eyes poked out with hot pokers as I fell upon spikes while being lit on fire. However, there is nothing I can do about this move. Life gave me a ton of lemons and all of my lemonade has gone sour. 
So as the week is coming closer to a close I am hitting life changes. I keep looking forward to the day when I can finally pack my bags up and be rid of this horrible state. I want to finally have peace in my life and write. I imagine myself wearing a comfy sweater sitting my fire while I write my latest novel at my antique 1910 writing desk. Perhaps I'll finally let go of my OCD and get a cat! That would be fun. 
So with this I am going to make this post short. 
I hope that all the Graduates out there are very proud of themselves, no matter what degree they are getting. It is great to finally see an end to a long tunnel. To everyone who is going through life changes for whatever reason I hope this brings you happiness. It is never easy to succumb to change, as you can clearly see I'm like an old lady when it comes to change. However, it is good to grow and stretch your wings. With that I leave you..Stay Nerdy! And congratulations on all your achievements. 

No comments:

Post a Comment