Sunday 11 May 2014

Where the Hell Have I Been?

Life gets in the way of so many things. You want to spend all your time writing on your blog or working on your book but your life demands you pay the bills! You want to get your BA in English Lit. you so may explore the world of English as a teacher or copywriter. But again you have to pay the bills, so you work. Then the family wants you to take trips. AND BOY DID I!!!
I fell in love, that is what happen to me.
I went to Oregon and Washington and I just fell head over heals in LOVE!!!
My heart goes pitter patter every time I think about being in Oregon or Washington. What made it even better was we are planning making Washington our HOME!!! Nothing could make me smile as big as I am right now as this does.
Here I thought the "Veronica Mars" movie was the best thing to happen to this year!
Just yesterday I was thinking nothing could bring my high down, when my son made us go and see "The Amazing SpiderMan 2". Or as I now like to call it the "Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone love story. There were moments where I wanted to go to sleep and I LOVE movies, even romantic movies! I LOVE superhero movies. Hell I'd date Captain America if he were real. However, this was just insulting.
What is going on with stories being too long and coming together only after hours of nonsense? Why is it always one extreme then another. Such as on one hand we have a movie loaded with action and absolutely no story...TRANSFORMERS!!!...then we have a WAY too much story and a brief fart of action. UGH!!!!
So now that I have finally posted something and I've gotten a little off of my chest. I am happy to say I have set up a schedule to get things back to normal!! Soon my fingers will be smoking I'll writing so much.
Until then Keep it Nerdy my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment