Thursday 20 June 2013

Daily Life Of a Drama Queen



There is nothing more irritating then finding out you are a drama queen. I realized I was one of the many suffering from this horrible condition mere minutes ago. It started with me whining because I have been unable to change my address with my bank, alas before that I picked a tantrum because the bank had given me a higher credit limit...seriously? From there my symptoms became worse, I was upset because there were open juice bottles and dirty plates all over the counter. I cried when I noticed there wasn't any more tofu in the house. Immediately, after calming myself, I thought this could just be a symptom of that time of the month. I am a girl in case you were wondering.
However, that is not the case. In fact these symptoms and many like them plagued me long before I came closer to that horrible time of the month in which we shall no longer speak about after I finish this sentence.
The last straw that broke the camel's back and made me understand just how much of a drama queen I really am was when I went downstairs after my shower to find someone had changed the channel. I was watching an episode of "Supernatural" that I had already seen, in fact I own it. The lump in my throat grew to epic proportions, the shaking in my hands had me worried I may have something wrong with me. The cold sweats that appeared on my forehead followed by the whining noise in my voice made me realize I'm not only a baby but I am ... gulp..one of those girls.
You know what I'm talking about, those girls who has to have everything....all at once. Those spoiled rotten girls that just make you want to spit..on them!
After my diagnosis I came to the conclusion that I could do some good in the world. Spread the word of this horrible condition and gain awareness. It is not a laughing matter, many girls suffer from this Drama Queen Syndrome. Soon my sisters, and few brothers who suffer in silence, we will have treatments. Until then we will hold our heads up high following the slogan "Keep Calm and Carry on!"

No comments:

Post a Comment