Thursday 11 July 2013

I NEED DVR!!! (My ode to DVR)

I watch too many shows!! 
This was a discovery I have just stumbled upon. Until now I had DVR, and wasn't really aware of the problem. Then May sweeps happened and all of my shows are on hiatus until September. Well, guess what! I have certain shows I watch during the summer, Rizzoli and Isles, Suits, Giuliana and Bill, the Killing, I could go on. But I won't.
 
When I had DVR it didn't matter when or what time these shows came on. I could record them and then watch them when I felt like it. Well, brilliant me decided she no longer needed DVR, and suddenly all my shows are on at once!!!
This is horrible, what the hell am I to do in September. Or in November when Doctor Who comes back on?

 I already let go of Copper because my Sundays were just too filled and let's face it I can not give up Old Lady hour when my PBS shows are on.

So currently I am trying to come up with other reason as to why I need to continue with DVR. Or the other option is to just stop watching all these damn shows. I have Amazon Prime but I have to pay to watch some things, I refuse to do that. I also refused to get Netflix. I don't need that at all! But would it be cheaper or better to have then DVR? Would it be worth it, and will I be able to watch Craig Ferguson again?
Oh the dilemma!! ") I know there are worse things to worry about, however this is my current issue. I'm trying to stop killing my brain but at the same time television is like crack. And let's be real I need it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment