Thursday 19 September 2013

Feeling a little blue....


I have sadly come to a point where the things I normally do for fun are now annoying. I love reading, but I can't seem to get myself to do it without falling asleep. Writing feels more like a chore suddenly and I am not very happy about feeling as though writing is a stranger suddenly.
The best time of the year is coming around, Fall, and I'm not excited. I feel as though it could just come and go or just not come at all and I wouldn't care.
The only thing that I feel like doing is sleeping. I made myself workout this morning, I made myself open the computer but the more I look at it or the more I write with it the more I want to put it away.
I was given a super complement about my legal writing yesterday but I didn't get the rewarding feeling of a job well done.
Aside from not wanting to write or read, which is horrible in it's self, I have no idea why I am feeling this way. I want to cry until an answer comes to me but that would just take too much time.
I keep thinking it has to do with my current living situation, and the more I am unable to help with that I think that is why I just wanna sleep and do nothing else.
The truth is I'm just making up reasons as to why I am feeling the way I am. The truth maybe something I just don't want to here.
As the days pass and I get closer to my tenth anniversary I am trying to get excited. I am trying to come up with things that we can do but the more I come up with something the more scared I get about leaving. I am not even sure there is anything to be afraid of.
Except there is a leach living among us that doesn't know when he is not wanted. The more I learn of him the more I don't trust him and the less I want to leave him alone with my things. If only I could take a pencil and erase him!
Now how to make myself feel better, that is the one true question I must continue to ask myself!
Until next time I hope you are having a much better time than I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment